Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

How This Blog Got it's Name

Today was my mom's birthday, so we ate supper at Macaroni Grill. My favorite vegetable is Spinach, and the best thing on Macaroni Grill's menu is Spinach-Artichoke dip. (Don't tell my sister, she doesn't agree. Whenever you say Spinach she makes gagging noises.) It is cheesy with a dab of shellfish taste. We were eat the dip when Ellie started screaming "GROSS! GROSS! GET IT AWAY FROM ME!" Man, she didn't know what she was missing. So I said "When you took the educate class Dr. Kelly said to try somthing that you don't like, and if you still don't like don't make a big deal over it." Thats when she really took off, "I know I won't like it's just plain old gross. Ha!" So when you want to hear a really funny story read my blog or a Judy Blume book.

1 comment:

Jason Tolbert said...

Caleb,

I like your blog except for the name. Do you know why? It is annoying! Ha! Uncle Jason